Please come visit me : http://mmjustus.com/

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

And it is officially Day 1

Of NaNoWriMo, that is.  2043 words on True Gold, the sequel of sorts to Repeating History, which is about a young woman caught up in the Klondike Gold Rush of the late 1890s.  I will be posting word counts, commentary, and occasional snippets at my NaNo LiveJournal account (sojourn_town).  These posts will be friendslocked, which means that if you wish to read those entries, you will need to have either an OpenID account or a LiveJournal account, and you will need to "friend" me at LiveJournal, at which point I will happily friend you back as long as I know who you are (comment here as well, with your ID, so that I do). 

I'm sorry to make it so difficult, but I don't want to be posting even just snippets of the draft out where anyone can find them.

That said, if you are interested, and you do jump the hoops, I hope to make it worth your while...

No comments:

Post a Comment