Please come visit me : http://mmjustus.com/

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm being a proud cat mama

Besides, they actually stayed still long enough for me to get some more photos today.

Balls with bells are absolutely mesmerizing -- Elena on the left, Elli on the right

So are sparkle balls, until they get stuck under the darned chair

Elena prefers to sit in the middle of her food -- so does Elli, even if I don't have photographic proof
The post-prandial bath, however, requires at least a little space, according to Elli
There haven't been any mutual bathing activities so far.

The kitchen chairs are the nap spaces of choice so far.  This is Elli, looking, as my mother would say, like a toad in a hailstorm.

Elena's still slightly more awake, but it won't last long.
I really had forgotten how much fun kittens are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment