Please come visit me : http://mmjustus.com/

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Done again

This appears to be my week (technically -- from Friday through the following Wednesday, at any rate) for finishing projects.

Today I finished The Hat Project.  Completely.  Utterly.  Right down to the printed browsing records (which is what the curator prefers to have when she's preparing exhibits, rather than browsing on the computer in PastPerfect).  All neatly in order.

The hats themselves have long since been organized and curated and recorded and re-stored within an inch of their lives.

And now it's time to move on to the next project.  If you need a freelance museum curator/exhibits person/writer, and you're either in the greater Tacoma, Washington, area, or need something I can do for you via a distance connection, I'm your woman.

So do please feel free to contact me, here or at my website.

Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing a project so thoroughly! And I'm keeping fingers crossed that the absolute perfect project pops up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best essays I ever read was called "Finishers Wanted." Congratulations on joining that select company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you got the comments to work! Good.

    And thank you.

    ReplyDelete