Please come visit me : http://mmjustus.com/

Sunday, January 17, 2010

My website is no longer TK!


I just let the guys (my two elderly male cats, Morgan, who is white, and Linnet) out onto the patio so they could see for themselves that it is indeed January and therefore raining. I expect them back in momentarily.


My big news today is that my website is no longer TK! It is now live, and it is available for your perusal at http://mmjustus.com/.

The content is just a starter set. I have much more in the way of librariany research bibliography and link citations to post over the next few weeks, as well as more photos relevant to locations in my stories. The novel synopses and short excerpts are from my “pre-published” work, a term an acquaintance used that tickled me. The hullabaloo that will ensue when (not if) I do sell one of them will be more than audible here, I assure you. I also have at least one novella manuscript that I will post on the site a chapter at a time in the near future.

I tried to give my site a unified look as this was my first attempt at graphic design of any sort. The banner here and on the site is from a photo I took in September, 2006, from a point in the Upper Geyser Basin, looking back upstream towards twin eruptions of Grand Geyser on the left and Castle Geyser on the right. If you look very closely, you’ll see a building in the center distance. That is the Old Faithful Inn. It was very cold and windy that day, and it snowed that night, just as it did on Chuck in September, 1877, in Repeating History. The following year I was there at the same time, almost the same week, and it was in the upper 80s. You never know what kind of weather you’ll get in Yellowstone.

I hope you will enjoy the site and visit it again as I add more to it, and that you’ll find it useful.

Evidently it’s momentarily. The cats want back in. They’re complaining loudly, of course, because it’s January. It looks a lot like my banner out there just now. Minus the geysers, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment